July 27, 2012

The Polar Bear Plan


The morning of my town's big flood, we got an email from my brother saying I didn't need to babysit because police wanted everyone to stay home due to sinkholes, flooding, and an escaped polar bear.

I initiated the above plan.

Happily for the bear but sadly for my plan, he did not actually escape the zoo.

Panel 1
If the escaped polar bear shows up at my window.
Polar Bear: Rar.

Panel 2
Beth: Alex: you will call 911.
Alex: K.
Beth: I'll get the video camera.
Tanner: It's a bear.  It will eat you.

Panel 3
Tanner: Black bears, you get big and yell.  Grizzlies, you hold still until you can climb a tree.  Polar Bears?  I don't know.

Panel 4
Beth: PERFECT!  You'll look up how to survive a polar bear attack!

Panel 5
Beth: SO CUTE!
Kaylee & Polar Bear: Sniff Sniff Sniff Sniff Sniff

No comments:

Post a Comment