May 25, 2007

World of Warcraft: Boys Are Stupid


For those of you who don't know Leah, she's my brother's wife. We play World of Warcraft together, Leah and Jon and me and Alex.

Leah is an elf rogue, I am a human priest, and dumb guy is a human mage.

The symbols above me and Leah are a booster spell that priests can do: "Power Word: Fortitude." Also, "Pain" is one of the better attack spells for priests.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, both of those things have already happened to me (you can remove your character's equipment, and 12-year-old boys like to get female characters and strip them to their underwear). Boys are so stupid.

Edit 2011: You know, looking back on my 4 years of playing World of Warcraft, I have to say . . . this comic is still 100% accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment